Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Samanthagrace.net- Morning with Samantha

Samanthagrace.net- Morning with Samantha

Description:
Stars Appearing:
Samantha Grace

This is a very unusual video. Well, let_s say it was when it was filmed. I had a nice member request in 2007 to film a _getting ready_ video. The idea was basically filming a morning routine with me and what it would be like. This person said, he wanted to be a fly on the wall with all the little details. Funny to think in 2021, YouTubers film morning routine videos all the time. But in 2007, that was a novel idea. Such a new idea, I never posted this video. I never thought anyone would want to see what my morning routine would look like. This video has a lot more nudity, then the modern YouTube versions. I do not hide much. You see me in the bath for a large portion of the video. One of the peaks would be soaping up and washing my hair. We cannot forget about shaving. I put on lotion. Put on a bath robe. I also brush my hair. Blow dry my hair. Style and curl my hair. Put on make up. Then I get dressed into my clothes for the day.

This video took me hours to film. A routine that would typically take about a hour to complete, took me until afternoon. I set up the tripod a hundred times and moved lighting around. I filmed it all myself. I remember the person who requested this video stating he loved seeing my beauty items in the bathroom and on my vanity. Hopefully, he is still a member because this video has only been seen by my eyes up until this release. So, much has changed about me since this video. Including my routine. But it is a nice peak into life during simplier times. I_ve had a few requests for nostalgic content. Everyone seems to want to escape the crazy Covid times we are living in. It is hard to believe I_ve been in this biz long enough to be nostalgic. Oddly enough, I was carded yesterday at the pharma buying wine for a festive fete. I figured traveling back in time would be the best way to keep you smiling through 2021...
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Samanthagrace.net
Info:
File Name : SGV254MorningWithSamantha.mp4
File Size : 470.51 MB
Resolution : 720x400
Duration : 01:04:49

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/3aa058f763249