Old 02-24-2024, 12:16 AM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Corbinfisher.com- Jake Sara

Corbinfisher.com- Jake Sara

Description:
I_d mentioned with his introduction over on ACM that Jake just seems like the hot, young kind of college stud you wouldn_t just want to have sex with, but also want to date

If anything, his first appearance in some hardcore action has reaffirmed that impression

At the outset of this video, Jake shows of an intimate side with some deep kissing and real affection towards the lucky girl he_s with. He was into every single part of the action right from the get go, and I was half tempted to just film them kissing for the whole 20 minutes as it was just so damn hot

Thankfully, I let them proceed beyond the kissing and the action just kept getting hotter During an intense 69, Jake worked his tongue like his life depended on it and his cock was as hard as could be. By the time they got to the fucking, Jake showed that he wasn_t a Wham, bam, thank ya ma_am kind of guy but instead would fuck deep and long, as well as hard and fast, alternating his pace in a way that showed a clear awareness of and interest in his partner_s pleasure.

By the time he blows his load, he_s glistening in a layer of sweat that makes it all the more clear he had himself some fun and was fully into what was going on. Even after he shoots his load, he_s eager for some deep and intimate kissing
Model:
Jake
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : acs_jake-sara_720p.mp4
File Size : 193.57 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:12:28

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
acs_jake-sara_720p.mp4 - 193.6 MB

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO: