Old 02-23-2024, 03:11 PM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Corbinfisher.com- Caleb Kelli

Corbinfisher.com- Caleb Kelli

Description:
We get a ton of e-mails from fans who are entirely devoted to a particular model, and Caleb is definitely one of those studs that gets his fair share of e-mails I can_t blame anyone for really digging this hot young college man, with his long cock, trim and lean build, incredible cumshots, handsome face and that shaggy hair.

One fan in particular put it so well when he mentioned seeing and fantasizing about studs like Caleb that he sees at the beach all the time. Certainly, Caleb looks like he_s come right off the sands of a beach, with that killer tan, that hair, and that laid-back surfer stud attitude Funny enough, Caleb recently told me a story about actually being at the beach and having a couple fans that recognized him from the site coming up to say hey What lucky fans those were

Personally, however, I_d much rather see Caleb in bed, having at it with a young coed than at the beach There_s just no substitute for seeing a straight, young college stud fully naked, fully hard, and fully engaged in some intense, hardcore sex Now, it_s Kelli_s turn to be treated to what Caleb is capable of and feel him put that big dick of his to work
Model:
Caleb
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
caleb-kelli_full.zip - 893 KB