Old 02-20-2024, 02:19 PM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Fuckedfeet.com- Erica Fontes Gives a Sockjob and Footjob

Fuckedfeet.com- Erica Fontes Gives a Sockjob and Footjob

Description:
Meet Erica Fontes from Portugal. You gotta love the sexy accent This girl is so seductive. She is wearing a pink outfit complete with pink knee high socks that make her feet smelly and sweaty. Love the sneakers, too She_s real tan - incredible body , perfect ass and super highly arched size 6 feet. She_s just 20 years old. Here, she removes her socks and teases you and she also does a strip tease giving you a perfect view of her body and super camera angles - you feel like she_s almost stepping on you and pointing her feet directly at you She then shows how flexible she is by playing with herself with her heel and then it_s time for some self-toe sucking. I could not wait to lick Erica_s barefeet - so nice and tan and soft with arches. She_s so sensual and really gets into it and also plays with herself. Next, she starts off in knee socks and gives me a sensational footjob,then with her barefeet and she even slaps my dick around with her feet - that really gets me going, lol. She also continues to stroke my cock and gives an amazing toejob. She finally finishes me off as I explode all over the tan tops of her feet...Click here to see the matching gallery
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Fuckedfeet.com
Info:
File Name : FFEricaFontesWEB.mp4
File Size : 781.08 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:20:27

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
FFEricaFontesWEB.mp4 - 781.1 MB