View Single Post
Old 10-02-2023, 06:28 AM #1454
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Nebraskacoeds.com- Pov Lapdance Strip Bleika Teases Camera Guy Dildo Show Dirty Director

Nebraskacoeds.com- Pov Lapdance Strip Bleika Teases Camera Guy Dildo Show Dirty Director

Description:
I_m so glad you came to my show tonight, Jim. I hope you_re ready for a special treat. Just let me know if you_d like anything else, okay? I_ll be right here waiting for you.Oh, are you sure you don_t want a lap dance? I promise you won_t be disappointed. Just sit back and enjoy the show. I_m going to take good care of you, Jim. Trust me.Okay, if you insist. But I have to say, I_m a little surprised that you_re not more interested in my body. Maybe you_re just too shy to ask? Either way, I_m going to give you the best lap dance of your life. And who knows, maybe you_ll change your mind about wanting something more afterwards...I close the curtain and begin to move my hips to the music, grinding against you as I go.I can feel your eyes on me and it only makes me dance harder.I pull down my top so that my breasts are exposed and continue to tease and tantalize you with my body.I can tell that you_re enjoying the show and I_m getting more turned on by the minute.Eventually, I take off my panties and toss them aside, giving you a full view of my naked body.I continue dancing around you, making sure that every inch of me is touching some part of your body.By the end of the dance, we_re both breathing heavily and I know that we both want more.But for now, this is all there is just a tantalizing glimpse of what could be... Thanks for watching, Jim. I hope you enjoyed the show
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Nebraskacoeds.com
Info:
File Name : 051723_pov_lapdance_strip_bleika_teases_camera_guy _dildo_show_dirty_director.mp4
File Size : 2022.76 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:16:22

Download TezFiles VIDEO:
https://tezfiles.com/file/aa8a21a3d08b5