View Single Post
Old 09-23-2022, 08:07 PM #90
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Description:
Happy 4th of July Everyone Hubby and I wish all of you a safe holiday. We especially want to say our thanks to everyone in the armed services, and all the families of those serving on this holiday. Hopefully this whole mess will get straightened out soon so that our guys can get home. This week we had decided to do something outside, but after shooting the images for the series we realized it was TOO FUCKING HOT OUT I could barely get my nipples hard, even after jumping in the pool (and that_s saying something, my nips are not shy about coming out) Normally Hubby gets to shoot his wad first, so I decided it was my time to get a bit of satisfaction first (I mean, it IS a holiday dammit) Nothing better than losing your mind to a burning orgasm in the middle of the room with a camera inches from your face, LOL.. But don_t get me wrong, I_m not complaining. It_s funny, I_ve grown so accustomed to getting off in front of the camera that I almost have stronger orgasms being videtaped than not There I_ll be, 65 years old, frigging myself with grandpa hubby taping me, just so I can cum Kinda scary Have a great 4th of July all, and get laid just for Wifey
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : poolie01.mp4
File Size : 34.14 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:06:44

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:valenweenie03.mp4.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Videooolie01.mp4