View Single Post
Old 09-23-2022, 03:51 PM #86
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Description:
Hello Guys This week we have two scenes that we shot, one with a tasty little body stocking that my tits hung out of, and one that we shot on a whim, not intending to post on the site. The Mask scene was pretty generic I_m afraid, not one of my favorite updates as I_m as white as a sheet and my fucking vibrator_s batteries were dead which really pissed me off I can cum from being gone down on, but I like to have Hubby_s cock up near my face when I climax, it really makes it powerful The second scene was a little different.. Hubby was just sitting around working on his computer one day and I just got back from grocery shopping. I looked like hell, no makeup and just an old sweatshirt (though my nipples were popping out of it, it was raining outside) I came in and asked him if he wanted a blowjob (needless to say he has never turned that down in 20 years together) It wasn_t something we were doing for the site, I just wanted to get him off and was horny myself and we didn_t really have time to fuck as we had friends coming over. Hubby_s camcorder was sitting on his desk and i asked him to turn it on so that we could watch the BJ later in our room while we were having sex (believe it or not, we DO film ourselves just for fun a lot of times) It ended up being kind of a dirty cumshot, his thick sperm was hanging off my chin and I thought you pervs might like to jerk off to it like I did, LOL (yes I do masturbate to our scenes quite frequently, I_m a very nasty girl Anyway, I hope you like the BJ scenes We have a wicked creampie scene coming up soon (Hubby really unloaded into my pussy, whoa) and also some pretty nasty cum play that we shot as well.. have fun
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : monarch01.mp4
File Size : 32.53 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:06:27

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:valenweenie03.mp4.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:monarch01.mp4