View Single Post
Old 09-23-2022, 07:24 AM #75
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Description:
Hello All Boy you_d never know that my husband has a tit fixation from this week_s pics, would you? When i was looking them over I was thinking, Geez, am I nothing other than a pair of exceptionally large mammary glands to you? Guess it could be worse, he could like me for my cooking (somewhere Hubby just choked..) Thought this update was pretty cool, though I wasn_t crazy about the way the white lace hose made me look a bit hefty. I don_t mind my boobs looking hefty, but I prefer my waist a bit more slender I likes the closeup shots he got of my crotch, as he put the camera down before he took them and really gave my pussy and ass a good tongue bath. I was soaked in those pics I also have really started loving the nipple rings and things that pinch and pull on my large nipples. It really felt good to have my nipples being restrained when I was climaxing with the vibrator, they get as hard as rocks when I cum and having them tied up really intensified my orgasm. I know that HUbby likes to pinch my tits when I_m cumming (come to think of it he likes to pinch my tits when he_s cumming as well) Beings as these are a lasso type rather than a clip-on, Hubby really had to cinch them down onto my nipples, which really hurt (hurt in a GOOD way I loved the fucking this week, I really love seeing him on top in a missionary position with his tight ass pounding into me. The cumshot ending was cool, I_ve wanted to do that position with me on my knees next to him jacking him off. He LOVES having his balls rubbed, and it was easy for me to do it in that position while stroking his meat. The only problem was that I forgot to lay a towel down and he blasted his load all over my clean carpet What am I supposed to tell the cleaning guy when he comes in? That an elephant snuck in and blew his nose on the carpet? -)
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : niplasso01.mp4
File Size : 48.02 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:09:17

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:valenweenie03.mp4.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:niplasso01.mp4