View Single Post
Old 09-21-2022, 07:40 PM #48
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Description:
Hi Everyone We thought we should take advantage of the weather and do some fucking in the great outdoors. Winter will be here soon and my boobies can_t take the cold (though Hubby loves the nipple action he gets from me on cold days, LOL) The little blue outfit I wore surprised me, I wasn_t expecting it to look too hot, but I actually really liked the images that Hubby took. The video stills came out good also (I thought). The shots of him fingering me got me wet to be blunt, I love having a guy just stuffing his fingers into my wet pussy, it_s so animalistic The finale was what I like to see- a guy jacking off into my face. I love masturbating a guy to orgasm, don_t get me wrong, but I REALLY get off watching guys jerk off. I can remember when I was a young girl (horny teenager), me and my my boyfriend at the time snuck into the X rated version of Caligula and there was a scene where all of these Roman soldiers were jerking off into a little cup or pot or something and they poured their sperm all over this woman. I got so fucking hot watching that I probably masturbated thinking about it a thousand times As I remember there was a GREAT lesbian scene in it also, one of the few that I_ve ever watched that actually turned me on (most are so fake it bores me to tears) Anyway, hope you enjoy the pictures (and the sunshine) Talk soon-
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : deckdick01.mp4
File Size : 38.5 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:07:28

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:valenweenie03.mp4.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar. rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:deckdick01.mp4