Old 09-21-2022, 06:00 PM #510
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Vickyathome.com- From Twitter to Twat

Vickyathome.com- From Twitter to Twat

Description:
FROM TWITTER TO TWAT Ember Reigns is hot, so hot that when I saw her website during the Miss Freeones contest that I decided to maybe check her out on Twitter. Yes, I tweeted. Her. Now some girls do not get back to you. Low and behold I got tweeted back. When I found out that she lived about an hour and a half away from me I asked if she was interested in doing a camshow. I got an email back that Ember was nervous about doing hardcore since every time she has thought about the subject with other people they have pushed her to super hardcore stuff. I let her know that we would go at her pace and if need be we would not even have to touch each other on cam if things were not working out. When Ember came over I was stunned how good looking, down to earth and friendly she was. Before the camshow we discussed some parameters - one of which was no french kissing............ so imagine my surprise when about 18 minutes into our first show she stuck her tongue down my throat Things only got better from there. It was her first ever gg experience on film and boy did we make the most of it. Not only did she get me off but I returned the favor. A great kisser and even better licker. We not only did this show but a second one about an hour later for her site. (It_s in the cam2cam archives) Stay tuned for more Ember. We are getting together again in about 10 days for Round Deux. Seems this girl has a wild streak and you are might be lucky enough to see what she is willing andor not willing to do on camera. Oooooooooooooooooo I feel lucky..
Model:
Vicky Vette, Ember Reigns
Studio:
Vickyathome.com
Info:
File Name : 20100202.mp4
File Size : 332.83 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:35:57

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:20100202.mp4