Old 08-07-2022, 11:37 AM #6
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r

Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r

Description:
Hey Everyone.. Hubby here again.. Sorry for the delayed update, we just returned from Hong Kong this morning. Wifey is sound asleep at home, trying to recuperate We had a great time, staying at the renowned Peninsula Hotel. I_ll tell you one thing, watching the Asian guys eyes as Wifey walked around downtown was hilarious I don_t know that they_ve seen anything like her parading around, 36DD_s promptly displayed in a thin top. Talk about sticking out like a sore thumb, LOL. Unfortunately we only had a couple of days there, as we were invited along by one of my friends that is a Captain for one of the larger airlines in Asia. Above is a pic of Wifey and I on the Star Ferry going across to Kowloon. You can see why Wifey is more prominently displayed on this site than I :-) She created quite a stir that evening, even attracting the semi-famous Elvis impersonator on the island. I guess they aren_t used to seeing stacked blonde bombshells wriggling around. It was also pretty humorous watching the little tailor guy as he measured Wifey for a couple of business suits that she had made while we were there (and damn are those guys fast) He couldn_t keep his eyes off of her knockers the entire time. Didn_t speak a word of english, but I think that love of big tits is universal.. Anyway, the series came out pretty well, considering we didn_t have our usual gear. I didn_t grab any stills this week as the little camcorder I used while we were over there didn_t have a progressive scan mode and the stills I grabbed looked awful.. I thought that the video came out well though.. Stay out of trouble, Wifey will be back next week
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : hongfun01.mp4
File Size : 45.65 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:08:55

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar.rar

Download VIDEO: