Old 05-27-2022, 06:18 PM #2147
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 6 WITH MARCO

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 6 WITH MARCO

Description:
This week I held another cock audition for my site. A fan named Marco sent me an e-mail and said that he wanted to audition so I asked him to send me some pictures. He sent me a couple pictures of his huge dick and I got so excited that I immediately set up a shoot with him that day. I put on a sexy outfit and waited for him to arrive. He called and said he was running ten minutes late and since I was so horny and I couldn_t wait to suck on his cock I had Tommy pull his cock out so I could play with it until Marco arrived. Once Marco arrived I brought him over to the couch so I could get close to him. One of my favorite things to do to my fans is to rub their cocks through their pants while I_m getting to know them for the first time. I have found that its a great way to break the ice and ease their tension. Once I felt his cock get hard in his pants I knew that he was starting to relax and that we were going to have a good time. We kissed for a minute and I got so wet that I had to take my panties off. So I stood up and showed him my body while I stripped out of my panties. Then I pulled his cock out of his shorts and started stroking it and sucking on it. I was pleasantly surprised by the size of his cock. He had such a huge dick. It was so big and thick and it felt great in my mouth. Then I had him finger my pussy while I stroked him real hard. I love getting my pussy fingered while I_m stroking a huge cock. So I grabbed his balls with one hand and stroked him hard with my other one until he shot his cum out for me. He screamed so loud for me that I couldn_t believe it. It was such a turn on hearing him scream while I was making him cum. That_s the kind of result a woman like me wants to get. It meant that I did a great job and when it comes to jerking guys off I take my job very serious and I want to be the best. After he came I told him that I was still turned on and that I wanted him to come back and fuck me sometime so I could feel his thick cock inside me. He said okay so I made plans for him to come back next week. I_m so excited I can hardly wait.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec10wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 101.41 MB
Resolution : 320x178
Duration : 00:15:06

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:dec10week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: