Old 05-27-2022, 05:59 PM #2145
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Hotwiferio.com- CUCKOLD TALK 1

Hotwiferio.com- CUCKOLD TALK 1

Description:
I have a date with a hot college guy tonight so I put on a sexy short dress, some stockings and high heels. I came out to the living room to show Tommy what I was wearing and I could tell he was getting jealous already While I teased him with my body I kept telling him about my date and the things that I was going to do. I was so excited thinking about being out on the dance floor with my hot guy friend. I told Tommy that I_m going to put his hand under my skirt while were dancing so he could feel my pussy and show him that I_m not wearing any panties. I_m then going to put my hand in his jeans and feel his big cock. I_m going to keep teasing him all night until we go out to his car and we can sex. I_m then going to lift up my skirt and let him fuck me in the parking lot Tommy_s cock was so hard and my pussy was so incredibly wet that I just had to get off before I left. So, I played with pussy with my big toy and stroked Tommy_s cock. I also let him fuck me and then had him shoot his big load in my mouth.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov12wk2bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 420.2 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:18:40

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:nov12week2bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: