Old 04-03-2022, 12:33 PM #403
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default My-sex-life.com- After the Swingclub

My-sex-life.com- After the Swingclub

Description:
After the swing club bar meet that I previously posted in my softcore section. I had many drinks in me by the time I got back to my room at 3am. So I decided to give him a blowjob as I probably would of if my friends camcorder didnt break in the swinger room. I decided to suck on his dick like it was a sweet lollie pop in my mouth that was ready to explode. I kept jacking his dick and sucking him and deepthroating him as it was turning me on. He wanted me to sit on his cock so I had no problem getting up on top of him and fucking him. I bounced my ass up and down on his cock until I became very creamy. I turned around and then had him lay on the bed while I got on top of him and started to fuck him in that position. I like to be on top and grind my pussy lips deep inside my pussy until I couldnt take it anymore. His dick was slamming hard inside my pussy and it was feeling so fucking good inside me. I bent over doggie style so that he could pound me harder and deeper. He finally came big all over my ass and it was hot Enjoy Luv Lori xoxo
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:
My-sex-life.com
Info:
File Name : 664_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 164.29 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:13:14

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/1165c3351a45b