Old 12-02-2021, 01:03 PM #105
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Stockingvideos.com- Angie s Panty and Stockings Masturbation Video

Stockingvideos.com- Angie_s Panty and Stockings Masturbation Video

Description:
I almost didnt post this video because there was a sound problem, but I looked at the video and it was just way too sexy not to show. So I put in a very sexy music track. You know the kind you can get in a groove with as you get hard and watch me reading a girly magazine to get some posing ideas. I even show you some of the pictures I am looking at. I am wearing a little kilt, little cute half slip, white shirt, school cardigan, black ff stockings and little tenny shoes. I decide to try out some of the poses the magazine girls are doing. . Video is so sexy because you can watch as I bend over and let you look right up my kilt and slip at my panties and stocking tops. You can see me go through my paces as I strip and show off my white girdle, flowery vintage briefs, ff stockings and sexy but sensible white brassiere with the lacy cups. I take off my bra and pose topless and put my titties right up to the camera as you watch. I strip right down to my girdle, stockings and panties as you watch me show off and wiggle my bottom for you up close. I have a little surprise for you at the end.
Model:
Nylon Angie
Studio:
Stockingvideos.com
Info:
File Name : angiemasturbate768.wmv
File Size : 84.05 MB
Resolution : 400x300
Duration : 00:16:58
Video : VC-1, 626 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: