Old 08-27-2020, 07:02 PM #24882
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Scatshop.com- Smelly shitty breakfast for my toilet slut

Scatshop.com- Smelly shitty breakfast for my toilet slut

Description:
Today my slave girl my toilet slut asked for dirty smelly breakfast. She wanted me to shit in her plate wanted fruit with my fragrant shit. Of course I could not refuse my living toilet women should not be denied at all you need to satisfy their desires when they want or ask for something. My cute toilet put a plate of grapes under my ass and I pushed shit from the ass and stream of soft shit flew out and covered all plate with thick layer shit. The smell of fresh shit immediately spread through the room. My pretty shit-eater smiled her eyes glittered she smelled her favorite treat. Well my toilet slut begin eat your smelly breakfast dip your grapes in shit scoop up shit with banana and wash all down with my urine. Enjoy your meal shit eater. I will smear you with shit so that your skin will absorb its smell and shit will make it soft and silky. I want shit mask too smear a little shit on my breasts my toilet bitch dont be afraid gently lick my tits caress. Shove a grape up my ass fuck me with a banana. Deeper well done and now put your hands under my ass I want to shit again. Eat now these fruits together with my shit that came out of my ass. You like this breakfast now Ill often shit on your plate in the morning and youll eat all the shit my toilet slut
Model:
Mistress
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Dirty-smelly-breakfast-for-my-toilet-slut.mp4
File Size : 1412.8 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:17:00
Video : AVC, 11.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: