Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Kink com- Blond College Student Tied Tight and Brutally Fucked-

Kink_com- Blond College Student Tied Tight and Brutally Fucked-

Description:
Date:
With:
Director:James Mogul

categories:
Ball Gag_BDSM_blond_Blonde_Bondage_bottom_Corporal Punishment_Crotch Rope_Domination_Fingering_Gag_Handler_Humiliation_ natural boobs_Pain_Rope Bondage_Spanking_Straight_Submission_Tattoo_Vagina l Penetration_Vibrator_white

<p class=description-title h4>Description:<p>
<p class=description-text>Lexi LaRue is just the kind of sweet and innocent you want to see gagged and wide eyed. I put her in a simple and strict tie and make her undress. Once she has struggled out of her trampy outfit and has her cunt up the air for me I stuff her full of the cock she came here for. Those wide eyes do not disappoint.
The next scene has Miss LaRue on her tip toes_pantyhose painfully pressed against her swollen clit as she walks a wicked crotch rope. Her tits tied tight_hauling buckets of rocks that push the knots tighter against her trapped pussy_she screams when I finally allow her a torturous orgasm.
Now I have an appointment with her round pink butt_pressing her into a chair tie that forces her head back and ass out. Her pretty face distorts with panic when she realizes there is no escape from my vibrator or spanking hand. Her pink ass and pussy are a hot red when we are done.
Finally_I throw her on her back in a frog tie that leaves her slutty holes exposed for a good reaming. Her body shakes and strains against the ropes as she begs to come over and over. Job well done Lexi LaRue.<p>
Model:

Studio:
Kink_com
Info:
File Name : 34147_lexi_larue.mp4
File Size : 2111.6 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:58:03
Video : AVC, 4 951 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
UbiqFile:34147_lexi_larue.mp4 - 2.1 GB