View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 03:19 PM #15510
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Hot Steamy Turds - - scatshop

Hot Steamy Turds - - scatshop

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
I’ve got the shower running and decide to have some risky fun with my roommates just down the hall, so I turn on my cam and have some fun! 😉 I tease and touch myself before taking a deliciously steamy sideways shit–if you look close you can actually see my turd literally *steaming* on the floor <3 Watch my wet pussy drip with grool and splurt pee, as I finish pushing out the last of my remaining little poohs, before picking up a find cock of a shit and sucking on it with a sparkle in my eye~
Thick turd chunks fall from my body as I smear warm shit all over my tits. I take another hot log and enjoy licking and sucking it off, spitting filthy saliva down my torso before taking it even further into my mouth <3 I smear my legs with tribal shit stripes, which was seriously one of the funnest things I've ever done with my shit, you can see how much I enjoy my rich stinky turds before I wave a crap-caked hand away goodbye <3
Models:

Duration: 8 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 383 MiB
Download From AnzFile