View Single Post
Old 10-27-2019, 12:32 PM #12027
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road

You know how awkward it was to ask a friend if I could pee on him? On camera? LOL! I have never peed on someone (on cam) so it was brand new to me! So the video begins with me talking to you in the bathroo m mirror! I am going to be peeing on a man LOL! Then I have a little hiccup fit (nervousness) and then we head over to the shower! I hand the camera to my pee slave and let you watch me take off my clothes! I tease you for a second before I start walking over to the tub! I grab the cam and stand on top of the tub, with my hairy male slave sitting in the tub. I tell you how it will be warm and wet, while rubbing my hairy bush. I moan and breathe and then the pee begins softly leaking out! But then I start laughing at this poor man being peed on and it causes my pee to start spraying out of control LOL! It shot up to his shoulders and all over his chest! I am laughing like crazy while you hear big gusts of piss sloshing around everywhere! After I finishing peeing I tell you I was not expecting this! I pee all over my legs LOL! I start laughing hard at my poor pee slave in the tub! Then I look the camera in the eye and talk to you, telling you to clean up your fucking mess! Lick the pee out of my bush and off my legs! Get to it slave!!
Models: CandieCane

Duration: 3 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 475 MiB
Download From AnzFile