View Single Post
Old 08-11-2019, 01:02 AM #10429
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road

I’m fully nude in the video. Showing off many times my beautiful ass and asshole and tell you I wanna eat some munchies, something sweet as a lollipop. But I have a strawberry pop and I wanna play with it. Besides this I have to poo so much so after little tease you can watch my tight asshole is opening wide and coming out my beautiful long and yummy poo. I’m stuffing my pop into my ass and feel inside a huge poo, fuck my hole and lick it clean too. So playing ass to mouth with my strawberry pop. Then poop more. I just keep stuffing what it feel so good to my ass. During poop peeing as well. Then I feel maybe finish with pooping , hold my pop and deep inside my hot poo and Taste them and lick it clean and swallow it. I ask you few times how much you wanna taste me? Then repeat it all. Smear my poop on tounge and teeth too. Bit later turn around and in dogystyle you can admire my dirty asshole and fucking a bit more with this lollipop. At the end in POV style I smear more poop on my tounge and show you close to the cam ?
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 13 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 396 MiB
Download From AnzFile