View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 09:24 PM #7811
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road

We're in the middle of some bedroom play and and Im checking in with you to make sure all the bondage knots have you tied up well and good. I start to strip, revealing my sexy lingerie underneath my outfit, and mention with concern how Ive wanted to talk to you about something. I reveal that I know you've been spying on me in the bathroom, that I've heard you squealing in the hallway in-between bouts of my tremendous rumbling shits, and that Ive seen you sneak in after I leave to gulp in the smell left behind. I tell you I know youre a dirty little shit lover, and that I can tell that all you want is to desperately suck my shit down. I tease you about it for a while before deciding Im going to make you a happy little poo lover and that Ill enjoy training you to become my new toilet 😉
Haha just look at you, how excited and desperate you look. Be patient, slave” you cant do anything while youre all tied up now, can you? I bet if you werent youd launch right across the room to suck my hole I rub my tummy as I tell you about the delicious turd I have baking for you 😉 I turn around and show you my winking butthole and tease you. I hope this was a nice surprise for you, but you better choke down all my shit or no sex for a month! I push out my load onto your face, encouraging you to finish it all take my time, slave. Savor the taste.. you wont be getting anything else to eat until I come back tomorrow night.
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 512 MiB
Download From AnzFile