View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 07:35 AM #115
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road

Youve fucked up now, perv. I caught you watching us schoolgirls again, and I got proof. Like me, youre about to graduatebut I could really fuck you over right now, couldn I? But you just won learn. This isn the first time youve been caught snooping on us girls and this time Im going to have to up the ante. Its not enough to just get your ass kicked, is it? Lets see if I can take this further 😉 Im sure youre interested in some real punishment by now. How about, instead of me posting the vids of you spying on us girls, you agree to do everything I say and become my slave?
We start with some teasing and sock sniffing and you watch me reveal my tits and you must be thinking, hey, maybe this punishment won be so bad, and when I force you to sniff my dirty thong, you must be pretty excited and can believe your luck. You like this butt plug I always wear so bad too, loser? Go on, lick it for me. Ive worn it for days. Taste all those days worth of unwashed ass on there. You like that? Good. Cuz I got a lot more of that ass taste where that came from!
Thats right, I hope youre ready for your real punishment, cuz unless you want me to ruin your life, youre going to eat my shit. I push and strain, my turds stretching my poor abused hole as they all tumble out my ass before you. Ew, doesn my shit just stink? Now gobble them up, perv. Don pretend that theres any way out of this. Youre going to lick, chew and eat every last bite of my shit. Then MAYBE Ill let you off the hook. Now go on open wide! You got a real mess to clean up! 😉
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.57 GiB
Download From AnzFile